Service Intelligence, a division of In-Touch Insight Systems thanks you for your interest in becoming an independent contractor with our company.
Before You Begin:
- We are looking for talented people who possess a set of skills necessary to satisfy a demanding service. You must:
- Be reliable and dependable
- Able to complete assignments on time
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be detail oriented and have excellent observational skills.
- Please be advised that, while we are always accepting applications for independent contractors, we will only be communicating with those applicants where we have current demographic and geographic requirements.
- Our application system works best with FireFox 3.5+, Safari 4.0, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer version 8.0+
- Complete the application form. Ensure that all required areas are filled in (marked with an asterisk).
- Once completed, you will receive a message stating that your application has been received and will be reviewed by our staff.
- Digital camera or scanner to upload receipts and photos when required.
- Shoppers provide unbiased information which is consistent and objective.
- Shoppers portray typical or specific types of customers in order to gather information.
- Shoppers collect and report information on a variety of activities in a retail atmosphere.
- Shoppers are accurate and timely in their supply of information.
- Auditors represent our company at client’s locations.
- Auditors interview personnel and/or customers.
- Auditors inspect facilities to ensure merchandising programs and image standards have been met/exceeded.
How We Select
- Communication is what we like most. We select those individuals who communicate most effectively.
- We select people who can commit to completing assignments accurately, on time, every time!
- We select people who are professional in their manner and detailed in their reporting.
- We select people who realize the value of maintaining high standards and a corporate culture built on communication.
What You Can Earn
- We offer different payment schedules dependent upon frequency and complexity of assignments.
- Service Intelligence, a division of In-Touch Insight Systems collects information from potential applicants to be used for the sole purpose of selecting and matching qualified candidates with mystery shopping and audit opportunities.
- We do not share, rent, or sell this information.